Teer Soyabean Oil 2 ltr
- Soybean oil is the edible vegetable oil extracted from soybean seeds. According to the US agricultural services data information, it is the most popular and largely used cooking oils in the world.
- Soybean oil is one of the cheif poly-unsaturated cooking oils. 100 g oil provides 884 calories.
- It is one of the cooking oils with high smoke point; 495 °F, similar to peanut oil. This property of soybean can be employed in setting oil at higher temperatures while deep frying.
- Soybean oil has a very good lipid profile. It has saturated, monounsaturated and polyunsaturated (SFA: MUFA: PUFA= 16: 24: 58) fats in healthy proportions.
- It is one of the stable cooking oils; having a long shelf life.
The extraction process starts first as Crude Degummed Soyabean Oil (CDSO) is imported directly from foreign countries in large oil tankers to Chittagong port, from where its brought to the refineries of City Group.
The CDSO is refined with utmost perfection maintaining a harmony of both International and Local Standards that are required along with safety and hygiene concerns. The refining process eliminates all the impurities that are present in the CDSO in the from of acid oil, moisture, gum and etc making sure it reaches the hands of the consumers in perfect cooking condition.